Grape vine under polycarbonate roofing + pruning

We are thinking of replacing our conservatory but the new one would have a poltcarbonate sheeting roof. Will our grape vine still be OK even though the roof will not be glass? Also, any help regarding pruning would be very helpful...have read several sites, but we still a little is about 6 yrs old and not been properly pruned, which is why, we think, the yield is down Many Thanks Nick