Grandiflora and Floribunda Roses

Will these roses do well in 20" containers or do they need more room?
Thanks,
Freckles
I need to know if Grandiflora and Floribunda Roses will do OK in 15" containers (not 20")
Thanks,
Freckles
On 10/2/2009 6:14 AM, Freckles wrote:

15" is definitely too small for a full-size rose bush -- grandiflora, florabunda, or tea. I would strongly recommend that only miniature roses be potted in such small containers.
My miniature 'Salmon Ovation' is actually in a shallow 20" pot that is only 9" deep. This proved too small for a grouping of four miniatures.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean