Good Tomatoe variety

I ma in Nova Scotia, Eastern Canada. Can u plz recommend to me cuople of good Tomatoe varieties other than Scotia. Thanxz
Paul snipped-for-privacy@eastlink.ca
Paul Tiwana wrote:

Paul,
I would try varieties like Glacier (58 days), Early Wonder (55 days), and the "old reliable" Early Girl (52 days). Also, try some so the "smaller" (cherry) varieties. Some of them have really great flavor.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Burpee has something called the Fourth of July, supposed to fruit in 49 days. I am trying it for the first time this summer.
Chris
Paul Tiwana wrote:

"Stupice" is pretty good for a ridiculously-early tomato.
Bob