Good Things!

Hi Moritz, It's Eric from Toronto. I've been seeing some great things posted up on the web site recently. You and the group really are pounding the pavement playing. It's great to hear that all of you are going down to South America to play in the new year! I'll bet they are absolutely thrilled to death. Hmmmmm......... I hear from co-workers that the food down there is really good too. Try to sample some while keeping up with your gig schedule! :)

Since it's the holiday season, I'd like to wish you, your family, and the other members of Leaves' Eyes the best of everthing this holiday season and another wish for an even more successful 2006.

Yours waiting in Canada! Eric from Toronto :)

Reply to
Buzzy