Good reading on trees and associates

Literature Available by Dr. Shigo is here: http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/treeinfo.html
Hard to get Documents http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/hardtoget/index.html
If you have any suggestions please let me know. 610-864-5251
John A. Keslick, Jr. Consulting Arborist http://mercury.ccil.org/~treeman / Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY! Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss.