Good reading on trees and associates

Literature Available by Dr. Shigo is here:
Hard to get Documents
If you have any suggestions please let me know. 610-864-5251
John A. Keslick, Jr. Consulting Arborist / Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY! Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss.