Good Read from SMC

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/healthreport/stories/2007/1969924.htm#transcript
Bill
--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade
Susan over in SMC posted this info.
Was labeled
Biochemisty of obesity discussion by pediatric endocrinologist
I find it disturbing and sort of think of mass poisoning by intent or stupidly I don't know which . Anything for a buck vs. cheap calories.
Bill at least it is not Soylent Green.
--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade
On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 11:29:22 -0400, William Wagner

I agree with Billy, Bill. Good find, good read, good on ya'
Charlie
--
But make no mistake: the weeds will win; nature bats last. ~Robert M.
Pyle

BTW That song that was in my head that you helped me find is 18 minutes and 49 seconds long. No wonder I had no clue but you should hear the separation. Whew ....
New York 1963 - America 1968 18:49 Eric Burdon & The Animals
Every One Of Us
Available at Amazon as an import $25 or a few other places.
My address works I think.
Bill
--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade