good news of sorts, short and sweet

good news of sorts. short and sweet. Son has discovered that despite his best intentions and need to be useful, he can not be allowed to go down to Louisiana as of yet. No word yet from his daughters or his ex. Thank you for all your prayers. I just hope his ex feels one day what she's put all of us through. yes, I said it, and I'm really a nice person.
hot and crispy dry here.
madgardener
My friend from Kenner got out when the looting got scary, otherwise they had provisions to last a couple of months. They ended up in Texas and I was providing them with all the contact numbers they needed to contact unemployment and such. Pretty screwy all the way around.
On 9/9/05 7:39 PM, in article 43221768$1 snipped-for-privacy@news.vic.com, "madgardener"

Cheryl
madgardener wrote:

Where is he sending his child support payments? Is she cashing them? There should be a way to find his kids.
--

Travis in Shoreline Washington

no sweet man, he KNOWS where they are. They live in Kenner, actually Destrahan. We hope she and her husband and the girls fled Sunday before the hurricane hit. She's never called us to say they're safe and alive. <g> that's alright. I have washed my hands of her and her hateful ways. it will come around to her one day. Son suspects they probably went to Texas in the evacuation, but who knows where they are? ahh well................ by the way, the LAST Cerius cactus flower is blooming tonight.......... maddie

No word yet from his daughters or his ex. Thank you

She may not be to blame for the silence. I hope you hear some news soon.
Janet