Glyphosate

Page 2 of 2
anm <a_nonnymouse> wrote:

Actually I'm not intimidated by those pot-stirring ghetto tenement basement apartment dwelling trolls who don't do any gardening save growing fungi on their unbathed selves.
It's a dreary sunless day, threatening rain... my girls arrived to snack on the cabbage leaves I tossed... five minutes ago:
http://i61.tinypic.com/35kud61.jpg
My monster multi-trunked maple had become too dangerous, a couple of large limbs had split and dropped to the ground, good no one was underneath, so it was time for it to go. You can see my veggie garden in this photo:
http://i62.tinypic.com/2q3b3fa.jpg
Called my favorite tree guy who made quick work of it:
http://i62.tinypic.com/15ewp3n.jpg
Now all I have is this huge stump:
http://i61.tinypic.com/117hgdk.jpg

     snipped-for-privacy@dongares.com writes:

Just like a broken clock, Brooklyn is occasionally correct. I have those solar spikes in use and they make a huge difference. Mine only last about 3 years, but that may be just bad luck on my part.
--
Drew Lawson | What you own is your own kingdom