Gladiolus - new varieties

Hello everybody!

I'm a hybridizer from Lithuania. Is there anybody< who interested i glads? It would be fine to make friends. I have collection (about 200 varieties) of glads, and my uniqu varieties too. I can't give here fotos, but you can see it in my pag

-- Vivasvat

Reply to
Vivasvat

It would be expensive to ship them to the USA. You're in Lithuania and posting from the UK?

Reply to
Manelli Family

"Manelli Family" expounded:

Garden Banter is a website that acts as a portal to many different garden forums and newsgroups. It's located in the UK.

Reply to
Ann

hi..

i love glads, grew some this season beautiful flowers.. the link yo gave is a deadlink

-- sajid

Reply to
sajid

It works for me but, other than some titles, it's not in English. I've bookmarked it to explore later.

Reply to
Doug