Gladiolus - new varieties

Hello everybody!
I'm a hybridizer from Lithuania. Is there anybody< who interested i glads? It would be fine to make friends. I have collection (about 200 varieties) of glads, and my uniqu varieties too. I can't give here fotos, but you can see it in my pag www.gladiolus-hybridizing.co
-- Vivasvat

It would be expensive to ship them to the USA. You're in Lithuania and posting from the UK?

Garden Banter is a website that acts as a portal to many different garden forums and newsgroups. It's located in the UK.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
Vivasvat;759648 Wrote:

hi..
i love glads, grew some this season beautiful flowers.. the link yo gave is a deadlink
-- sajid
sajid wrote:

bookmarked it to explore later.