Gladioli Bulbs

I have a dozen bulbs that need planting and not sure what to plant them in, which soil to use, what position to put them in etc. Please help.... Thanks
--
GrowGuru

I've grown them fine in ammended clay, containers, etc. About the only type of soil I've not tried them in is sandy.
On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 18:06:50 +0000, GrowGuru