Ginger and Palm Tree Question

I bought a Dancing Ladies Ginger from the local nursery which is going out of busyness. Does anyone know anything about growing them indoors?
Also I just got a Cardboard Palm and a Ponytail plant and could use any hints on these too. My mom offered to buy me some plants :) Hey, if she offers I'll take her up on it :)
Got a Lemon tree too.
Hopefully I can post pictures on abpg soon
Shell
<< I bought a Dancing Ladies Ginger from the local nursery which is going out of busyness. Does anyone know anything about growing them indoors? >><BR><BR>
Out of doors, they're happiest in Hawaii. Even SE Louisiana (9b) is dicey. zemedelec
These will be inside where its nice and warm this winter. I do know they will die back in winter here if planted outside. Hopefully I can pull this off :) There is a picture on abpg listed as plant stand
Shell

out
dicey.