Ginger and Palm Tree Question

I bought a Dancing Ladies Ginger from the local nursery which is going out of busyness. Does anyone know anything about growing them indoors?

Also I just got a Cardboard Palm and a Ponytail plant and could use any hints on these too. My mom offered to buy me some plants :) Hey, if she offers I'll take her up on it :)

Got a Lemon tree too.

Hopefully I can post pictures on abpg soon

Shell

Reply to
Shell91

Out of doors, they're happiest in Hawaii. Even SE Louisiana (9b) is dicey. zemedelec

Reply to
Zemedelec

These will be inside where its nice and warm this winter. I do know they will die back in winter here if planted outside. Hopefully I can pull this off :) There is a picture on abpg listed as plant stand

Shell

Reply to
Shell91