Gilson Brothers Co. garden tiller query

Long story short: acquired this tiller (Model # 10 511 05) from a co-worker, who had it for years at the lakeside cottage. It has a very 60s look about it. A Google search didn't turn up much of anything useful, so I'm hoping someone here might own one. It's a front-tine, rear-wheel type with the typical B&S engine. I'm looking for an owner's/operator's manual, or any information on this tiller, if someone could scan or potocopy. TIA

Reply to
carbuff