Giant Pumpkin - Deformed Leaves?

I am a novice giant pumpkin grower, but am looking forward to a nice big jack-o-lantern this fall :)

Can someone please tell me what is going on with my Atlantic Giant seedlings? The seed leaves on one plant were perfect as was the first true leaf, now the leaves are curling up at the ends.

Here is the URL for pictures:

second plant had one split seed leaf but I attributed that to a difficult seed hull.

We have been getting a lot of rain and the soil is saturated. Could that be my problem? I am in central Indiana.

Jason

Reply to
Jason