Getting rid fo Frogs

I have many young plants and seedling in potting mix. The frogs seem to love the potting mix and just make it a bedding spot at night but in the process they destroy the young plants. What is the best way to control them.

Put in a couple of toad houses. All you need is a small terracotta pot with a hole cracked into the rim. Place it upside down on some old leaves or grass clippings close to where the toads are bothering your seedlings. Problem solved.

Lift the pots onto staging or shelves. Otherwise put them in poly-tunnels K?
catch them at night by shining a flashlight into their eyes. chop off the hind legs and saute in a small pan with butter. be sure to remove skin before cooking.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Snakes. Animals that eat frogs for snacks include snakes, lizards, birds, and various small animals like hedgehogs. Even under water frogs cant be safe from hungry sharp toothed fish, swimming mammals like water shrews, and even diving birds! As if that wasn't bad enough, frogs even have to watch out for other hungry frogs!
It might be easier to put some screening over the seedlings or at least around them.
Cheers, Steve Henning in Reading, PA USA http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman
they are probably toads. provide houses like suggested and those toads are excellent at controlling insects. elevate teh plants and seedlings or put them into a cold frame. if they are still bothered could be something else making holes. around here it is the tree rats and chippies burying stuff. Ingrid