Get an answer to your organic gardening question

Want an answer to your organic gardening question? Just e-mail me the question snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com and I will put it up on my website.

. You will get an answers to your mailbox (at most once a day). I will not publish your email address.

Reply to
ciarandeb

You act like an idiot. I presume we can consider you an idiot. Do you, or do you not see questions on this page? Amaze us with your wisdom.

Reply to
Wildbilly

- Want an answer to your organic gardening question? Just e-mail me the question snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com and I will put it up on my website. http://www.$$$$.com . You will get an answers to your mailbox (at most once a day). I will not publish your email addre$$.-

You act like an idiot. I presume we can consider you an idiot. Do you, or do you not see questions on this page? Amaze us with your wisdom.

Reply to
sockiescat

Sockie, Sockie, Sockie, can't you see that the web site has been mockingly altered? Good citations though :O)

Power to the People, right on.

Reply to
Wildbilly

Hi, Thanks for your interest in my post. I am running a Q+A web about organic gardening

I believe some people have problems registering with web sites for technical reasons, because they aren't sure what to do or they just don't want to. I am offering a service which is take any questions that are emailed to me and post them on my web site. These questions will then be they will be answered and the answers will be mailed to them. It's pretty simple really.

Regards, Ciaran.

Reply to
ciarandeb

Hi, Thanks for your interest in my post and I must commend you on your your charming reply. I am running a Q+A web about organic gardening

I believe some people have problems registering with web sites for technical reasons, because they aren't sure what to do or they just don't want to. I am offering a service which is to take any questions that are emailed to me and post them on my web site. These questions will then be answered on the site and the answers will be emailed back to the person. Of course people can log in to my site and post questions as well if they want and this is the normal way of going about things. The email thing is just an extra service I provide to help out. It's pretty simple really.

Regards, Ciaran.

Reply to
ciarandeb