gerbera leaf eating pest

Hi.
My problem is regarding an pot established gerbera. Some thing is eating and putting holes in the leaves. I have sprayed the soil and the leaves with Bug Clear Ultra, as recommended by local garden centre, but the problem is still there.
Please see a link to photo of plant;
'plants pictures by whisperinggypsy - Photobucket' (http://tinyurl.com/c2mxqtv )
Thanks for any assistance
--
whispering gyps

whispering gyps wrote:

This doesn't look like bug damage at all. It looks to me like physical damage that has let in a fungus, in that case there is little or nothing you can do about it aside from avoid the damage in future.