Gerbera daisy

Do Gerbera daisy's need some special fertilizer,mine don't seem to be doing so good ,they have full sun most of the day.I tried Miracle grow ,don't see much better.

Don't forget to keep them moist. They don't like to dry out.
Tony Pacc wrote:

I don't use any fertilizer at all and mine are doing fine - the soil was amended and I use cedar mulch. I have found I've always had to make sure they were well watered...mine haven't tolerated dry conditions that well.
Sue Apex, NC (zone 7b)