geraniums

I am a resident of Spain, Cost Blanca, a very mild climate. I love geraniums but am not sure how to prune them in this climate. Obviously frost is not an issue. Does anyone know if my geraniums will continue to flower all year and what I ought to be feeding them. Also I have seen yellow and blue geraniums on sale by a dutch company but only available for delivery in UK. Anyone know if anyone delivers to Spain?
--
jayne

Do a google search on "cranesbill" and you'll find heaps of them.

Actually did an image google on "yellow geranium" and saw a mess of them, "cranesbill geranium" also shows a lot of different flowers, but some look like the real thing, thanks. Of course they're purple, not blue, as such, but it's purple-to-yellow that's supposed to be an easy variation, so few flowers are actually blue.
J.

I feed mine with tomato food, the sort that is dissolved in a watering can. I prune mine in a couple of ways. After they flower I will sometimes cut back to above a leaf axil if they are getting too long and sometimes I just pinch the tip out of a stem.
On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 20:11:12 +0100, jayne

Keep deadheading and you will get more blooms. A blooming fertilizer applied according to directions will help keep them blooming. You may have to buy seeds to get unusual colors.