George-----Posted at the request of Maddie

They will declare George brain dead about 9 - 9:30 AM. They did the test tonight and it will be repeated tomorrow and then they will declare him dead once Larissa and Shara and I get there.
Right now, I just hurt so badly. I've lost my lover, my husband, and my best friend. Bev
--

Travis in Shoreline Washington

Oh, poor Bev, what a heartbreak to deal with :o(
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
"Ann" < snipped-for-privacy@newsguy.com> wrote in message
Hugs!
Cheryl
On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 19:44:04 GMT, Travis

My sincere sorrow for your loss, Bev. Hold on...
with love, Victoria

Oh Bev, how very sad, My deepest sympathies to you and your family.
gloria in hemlock hollow