Garlon

I have garlon in a diesel mix that's been in the same gas container for about three years now. Has the garlon probably broken down by now, or will it still work? I don't want to waste my time applying it if it's not going to do any good.
Thanks,
S.
I would think the diesel would oxidize the plant before the garlon had a chance to perform.

snipped-for-privacy@onlinemac.removecom says...

Garlon is mostly for painting tree stubs, like buckthorn. Mixing it with diesel dilutes it because full strength is unnecessary.
S.