Gardens & Wind

I am looking for a recource that will help me choose suitable trees/shrubs/plants for my garden. We have a windy/clay&rocky/acidic/dry site in n.e. victoria. Is there a book/recource that details suitability of trees etc in a table format for various conditions?

There are plenty of books. Look for books like the RHS Plants for Places, these give suggestions. Maybe better would be to ask a local garden designer for an hour of their time to discuss the problems, they will know better than most what will work in your area. Neil