Gardens Illustrated magazine - please can anybody help??

Hello all,

I am trying hard to track down a copy of Gardens Illustrated magazine, issue 115, July 2006.

Money paid, of course!

Although back issues are available from the publisher, this particular one is sold out.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone is able to help out or point me in the right direction.

With many thanks,

Annelise.

Reply to
Annelise