Gardens Illustrated magazine - please can anybody help??

Hello all,
I am trying hard to track down a copy of Gardens Illustrated magazine, issue 115, July 2006.
Money paid, of course!
Although back issues are available from the publisher, this particular one is sold out.
I would be extremely grateful if anyone is able to help out or point me in the right direction.
With many thanks,
Annelise.
--
Annelise