gardenlen has new web addy - update

g'day friends,
we have now registered a new and hopefully more pertinent name for our web page.
if you click on the old domain name whether you believe what you read or not we are leaving up to the reader.
here is our new address, we hope to be able to still offer advice and help as we have always done:
http://www.lensgarden.com.au /
the seasons greetings to one and all
With peace and brightest of blessings,
len
http://www.lensgarden.com.au /
A little off subject here.
Who designed your site?
g'day chuckie,
the front page basically was done byt 'TLC' their link is near the bottom of the page, or have a look in my salutation sentence.
http://www.tlcdesign.com.au /
and the rest of the pages are what i have done with help and suggestions from other knowledgable people online over the time.
so all in all very amateur you might say.