Gardening under lights--lamp confusion

I have used a combination of cool and warm fluorescent lamps in the past, but now my local store only has the following (in the shape, length I need):
Bright White TL850 DayLight White TL865 Cool White (3 kinds) TL841, ADV841, TL741 Neutral White TL735 DayLight Deluxe DX Alto
Since I can not find (size T8) Gro-Lux that fit in my fixtures, which one of these is best for plants? Would a combination of types be better than any single type? Does Color Temperature matter? CRI? I guess the last model "has reduced mercury content." I could care less about how the light "looks to the eye" but more importantly the efficiency of the tube to making plants grow. TIA
Phisherman wrote:

The TL735's are good. Plants also seem to like 730's or 830's.
Bob

used together at 0 watt it helps to safe guard pest attacks at night Your views required B. Shah