Gardening Tool

Go here to see a new gardening tool: http://groups.google.com/group/mr-sifter?lnk
On 8/3/09 9:37 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@v36g2000yqv.googlegroups.com, "Smile

Built myself one of those 20+ years ago. 2x4's and 1/4 inch screening.

Hold on there lady, suppressing private enterprise? I don't think that's allowed.
--
Racial injustice, war, urban blight, and environmental rape have a common
denominator in our exploitative economic system.

made.
You want to buy one in each size, go ahead.
Cheryl