Gardening Group

Hi,

I would like to invite you to join my gardening group. The group is open to anyone and everyone who loves to garden no matter what type of gardening that may be. Come check out all of our group features including polls, trivia questions, regularly posted freebies, a seed exchange in the datatbase, and much more. Also check out our helpful and informative links section, post your own links, and post your photos in our photo section. So if you love flowers, vegetables, or any type of plant please come on over and check us out.

Amy