gardening

I would like to gather information about gardening. I don't have a green thumb, but I have tried planting a few things. Any information will be truely helpful. Thanks
On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 17:54:53 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net wrote:

Look at my links page:
http://resources.ywgc.com/links.shtml
It's a good start. Read through some of the linked pages and take your time. There's a lot of information there.
--
http://resources.ywgc.com

What do you want to grow first, and where do you live?

Check out some gardening books at your local library. You should be able to find plenty of information there. I find that when it comes to learning something new, nothing beats a good book.
-Felder
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Consider a neighborly visit to folks who garden. Local wisdom is not bookish.
Bill
--
Located In S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade