Gardenfork.tv, a web video show about cooking, gardening and other fun stuff

Hi Everyone,
A brief hello here, I wanted to tell you all about my two web video podcasts that I thought you might find fun to watch.
Gardenfork is a show about cooking, gardening, and other fun stuff that usually features me and 2 yellow labs trying to garden and cook. you can watch the show at www.gardenfork.tv or on iTunes here: http://tinyurl.com/yo98ll
Real World Green is a show about practical things you can do to reduce your impact on the earth. Pragmatic Green Living. You can see the show at www.realworldgreen.com or watch it on iTunes here: http://tinyurl.com/yrakpr
And i just created a community site for the shows called The Greenhouse http://thegreenhouse.gardenfork.tv people watch the shows then go and post their own thoughts, pictures and videos.
This is all a complete blast for me to create, i'd like to hear what you all think.
best, eri c
In article

It had to happen: green spam and, a new era is born.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney & Pelosi, Behind Bars