Gardeners' World Live 2006

Hello!

My Name is John Cavill and in June 2006, I am building the largest eve show garden (?THE LABYRINTH 2006?) for the BBC Gardeners? World Liv Show at Birmingham N.E.C England June 14th - 18th.

I am a gardener from North Lincolnshire in the UK, I am looking for sponsorship from fellow gardeners across the world, wh would like to be a part of my show garden and know that thei contribution really helped!

Anybody who does contribute will have their name displayed on m ?Friends of The Labyrinth 2006 Notice Board ? at the show, the mor money donated, the higher up the board their names will be!

Yours Sincerely John Cavill. Simply Gardening

More Information:

My Website:

BBC Website

-- SimplyGardening