Gardeners Supply: Anyone dealt with them?

I emailed a simple product question to Gardeners Supply 4 days ago and still haven't gotten a response. I'll be calling them shortly, but I'm wondering if this is typical of their level of service, especially if a something needs to be returned. Anyone done business with them enough to have a sense of their service level?
Doug Kanter wrote:

Last spring I ordered some sheets of red mulch for my tomatoes from them.
My dealings were uneventful. I ordered. Shortly thereafter they charged my credit card for the correct amount when they shipped the order. I got the order. It was the correct product. Done.
It's ironic that the best way to demonstrate good service is how problems are solved. If nothing unusual happens, extra credit can't be given.
--
Warren H.

==========

I know what you mean. Frankly, I prefer to write thank-you notes to people who do an excellent job, as opposed to letters of complaint. While moving into my new house, virtually everything went right with all the services I paid for. I made sure everyone was aware of how happy I was with their service. The phone company was the sole exception. Utterly pathetic, and they had a lame excuse for every single one of their mistakes.
Doug Kanter wrote:

I've ordered quite a few things from them without any problems.
Last winter, when I called them because I had received only 1 of 2 ordered items (Christmas centerpieces), their Customer Service was EXCELLENT -- I received the item in a few days.
I'd recommend them to anyone who asked. Did you ask?? :)
On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 17:45:44 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

service and products were excellent. Not to worry.

I've always called them. They've been fine to deal with, and I've dealt with them for years. Good company.
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA