Gardener from Warwickshire, UK

Hello, everyone! I'm a new member of GardenBanter and I've already posted an introduction in the UK section of the forum. However, I thought it might be a good idea to post it here, too. I'm happy to have discovered this place and hope I'll be able to share many interesting ideas with fellow gardeners.