Gardena or Rain Bird?

Hello all, can someone help me choose the best irrigation system? What are the major differences between Gardena an Rain Bird? It is a residencial garden and i will get the pump on and off function working on the x10 automation that is already installed in the house, so i´ll not need the controllers! Thanks Tony

Reply to
Antonio

Anyone can help with this topic? Wich one should i use? Gardena or Rain Bird to water my lawn?

Reply to
Antonio

Toro

"Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets, but humbler folk may circumvent this restriction if they know how. To plant a pine, for example, one need be neither god nor poet; one need only own a good shovel. By virtue of this curious loophole in the rules, any clodhopper may say: Let there be a tree--and there will be one"

Aldo Leopold

Reply to
Tom Jaszewski

Hello Tony, Use Rain Bird as it is a contractor quality product, not a domestic quality product. Also, you will find prices are much more favourable. As Rain Bird distributors, we are obviously biased, but check out our website on

or contact us on snipped-for-privacy@lws.uk.com and we can send a priced catalogue. We have converted a number of landscapers who were installing Gardena to Rain Bird. We can also give you advice and design your system (FOC) if required.

Hope this helps, Regards,

Neil

-- Neil

Neil

To be honest I would go with Hozelock and do it yourself.

Go to

and take a look at the range o Hozelock components.

The systems are very simple to put together and they are going to ad some new components and kits ready for next year. You will also not that garden4less is very cheap. I saved a packet

-- Ainsley

Reply to
Ainsley