garden tours / rhody

This should keep me busy when I can't get out side --- http://www.rosebay.org/chapterweb/tours.htm ----digger
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (digger doug) expounded:

That is too funny! Right (literally) in my backyard. That's my neighbor on the left, the property owner, Henry, his wife Barbara right behind him, I remember when the tour came through. I am very fortunate to be able to walk through there anytime, which I do frequently! Their property wraps around mine. What a nice surprise to click on that link!
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

Neat projects (and pretty gardens!) on your site, where are you located?
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA