Garden schedule web site

Hi,
I'm looking for a gardening website that will tell me what I should be doing that month in my garden. Is there such a beast?
Thanks, Ed Stuart
Ed Stuart wrote:

Lots of them. It all depends on where you live.
For example, a gardening center, or a store with a gardening center might have one like Fred Meyer's in the Pacific Northwest: http://www.fredmeyer.com/garden/tips.htm
Or your state or county extension office may have one, like Oregon State University in Oregon: http://eesc.orst.edu/agcomwebfile/garden/cal /
Sometimes the local newspaper publishes a monthly calendar.
And for some regions, you can find entire books dedicated to this concept: (Amazon.com product link shortened)
There are similar resources for just about anywhere. These will help you out if you happen to be in Oregon or Washington, but if you're somewhere else, you'll want to find something similar for where you are. It shouldn't be too hard to find.
--
Warren H.

==========
or you can call you County exension agent and have them send you the monthy news letter, or,as in my case, my county has a web site so i get the information on line and copy it off to my data base for each month so each month i have it handy in the data base. leo
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (Ed Stuart) wrote in message

Ed Stuart wrote:

If you live in the western U.S., try Sunset magazine. Their Web site is <http://www.sunset.com/sunset/ . I don't know if they do it online, but I know their hardcopy magazine always has monthly lists of tasks distinguished by regions.
--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/
David Ross wrote:

Content on the Sunset website is only available to Sunset magazine subscribers, and to AOL subscribers.
--
Warren H.

Southern Living has the same sort of feature in their magazine each month.
I have the first Victory Garden book, which is organized by month. Since VG is in Boston and I'm in Virginia, I just adjust the timelines a month forward in spring and a month back in fall.