Garden rooms/summer houses (South East UK)

Any who requires a top quality summer house, garden room, home office or garden studio should check out www.vanillalodge.com . They will design an build a TOP Quality summer house etc. to your exact specifications. The quality is excellent and the design second to none. They build a summerhouse to suit your garden and budget.
I cannot receommend them highly enough. Check out the web site www.vanillalodge.com.
Regards
Nic
'Them'? The website is registered in YOUR NAME.
Dave

I built and registered the web site for a friend who runs the company.
The fact remains that they built a quality summer house for me. See pics on the web site.
Thanks for your comments.
Nic