Garden Pond Fever

This is too cute not to pass on;

Garden Pond Fever

by 'Cybe R. Wizard' First published on the Usenet Group: alt.jokes.limericks Aquarticles

First I got garden pond fever. Now my poor wife's a believer. She's out in the pond just trimming a frond. I think I'll go try to retrieve her.

She said, "No, the water's too warm. I must keep my fishies from harm." So in goes the ice. (A pick-up full... twice!) Ya think I have cause for alarm?

Just want her to come back to bed. She's cleaning the filter instead. I swear that she drools when thinking of schools of fish spawning out by the shed.

Soon with this pond stuff she'll smother Her husband, two daughters, her mother. She drives us crazy With, "Pond is too hazy." (I think I'll go dig us another.)

Richdeer3 Pond Supplies Educating and Equipping Pond Enthusiasts

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Call Gail at 641-750-3062 8am-8pm CST

Reply to
hopkins.gail