Garden Photography

Hi,
I've started a new Yahoo! group on garden photography - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GardenPhotography /. My goal for this group is to discuss any topic that relates to garden photography. Topics include but are not limited to photographic techniques, equipment, sharing/critiques of images, garden design from the photographer's perspective, photogenic gardens, business side of photography and plant selection/identification.
Nandakumar http://crookedtrunk.com /
snipped-for-privacy@domeus.co.uk
Outdoor snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com
-- "In this universe the night was falling,the shadows were lengthening towards an east that would not know another dawn. But elsewhere the stars were still young and the light of morning lingered: and along the path he once had followed, man would one day go again."
Arthur C. Clarke, The City & The Stars
SIAR www.starlords.org Freelance Writers Shop http://www.freelancewrittersshop.netfirms.com Telescope Buyers FAQ http://home.inreach.com/starlord