Garden Hose Extension Needed

I need a 25' garden hose extension so I don't have to crawl through the bushes to the faucet on the house. I can find 6'-10' ones and don't want to string them together. Of course, it has to handle constant water pressure.
"nielloeb" wrote:

I've seen 25 footers at the big box hardware stores. Buy a fifty footer and cut it in half, you'll have a spare... or buy a hundred footer and slice off a 25 foot piece for your use and you'll have a nice 75 foot hose for all your watering needs. I really don't see a problem, one can make a garden hose to any length, or perhaps I'm not understanding what you mean by a "hose extension".

One which can always have water pressure in it, as a second faucet that is reachable is outside the bushes.

hoses at both Lowe's and Home Depot.
If none of them will hold the pressure you need, how about a 25' section of pipe of plastic tubing with hose fitting fastened to both ends?
Freckles
On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:35:10 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com"

What is wrong with buying a top quality, high pressure hose at Lowes or Home Depot? I have been using the same one in the way you described for years. I drain it in the winter so it does not freeze and burst.