Garden Hose Extension Needed

I need a 25' garden hose extension so I don't have to crawl through the bushes to the faucet on the house. I can find 6'-10' ones and don't want to string them together. Of course, it has to handle constant water pressure.

Reply to
nielloeb

I've seen 25 footers at the big box hardware stores. Buy a fifty footer and cut it in half, you'll have a spare... or buy a hundred footer and slice off a 25 foot piece for your use and you'll have a nice 75 foot hose for all your watering needs. I really don't see a problem, one can make a garden hose to any length, or perhaps I'm not understanding what you mean by a "hose extension".

Reply to
brooklyn1

One which can always have water pressure in it, as a second faucet that is reachable is outside the bushes.

Reply to
nielloeb

--------------------------------------------------------I've seen many 25' hoses at both Lowe's and Home Depot.

If none of them will hold the pressure you need, how about a 25' section of pipe of plastic tubing with hose fitting fastened to both ends?

Freckles

Reply to
Freckles

What is wrong with buying a top quality, high pressure hose at Lowes or Home Depot? I have been using the same one in the way you described for years. I drain it in the winter so it does not freeze and burst.

Reply to
Glenn Lynn