Garden, Garlic, and Soil Report

When I was in New Mexico once, the restaurants served bread with honey to help beat the heat.

Reply to
doofy

You got it. The poster boy for "War Criminal" has charged $8,000 worth of debt for each of us, made going to college more difficult for our children, and insured that they will not live as well as we have. The ICC and public campaign financing are what we need.

Reply to
Billy

I agree with salt. Never tried Rice or bread.

Reply to
Omelet

I don't drink beer at all. I like Vino. ;-)

Reply to
Omelet

Sugar works well too, rice or bread works, but not as well. C

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

Tomatoes or ketchup (whatever is available)... ~Rae

Reply to
rachael simpson

Maybe nobody could get close too you?

Reply to