Garden flower Plant ID help

part of a mixed seed butterfly mix from Home depot. Plant is a 3-4 feet high. Flowers look like a white daisy with yellow centers. Leaves are small , light and round, kind of like rosemary or Fir leaves
If you break it in half it has a definite woody center. If dies and left to dry becomes hard and wood like.
Termites have infested the center and I want to know what they are before I yank them. Ill supply a picture next week when I get my camera back from my brother.