Garden Enthusiast's Needed for Project - Help Please!

Hello Enthusiasts,
I am currently doing an Architecture project where I will be designing a plant and tree enthusiasts retreat in Bradgate park, Leicester.
Within this I think I would like to have : A greenhouse, A botany Laboratory Access to the tree nursery An Information Desk As well as other mainstays such as bedrooms, dining etc. I’ll be the first to admit that I don’t know much about plants, trees or what enthusiasts/professionals would require or like in a building like this, so if you would be so kind could you help me out?
Please reply with anything you would want or need in your dream venue for learning, viewing and volunteering in plant research within my building.
All your opinions or suggestions would be really appreciated
Thanks in Advance
Adam
P.S the project is for University, so budget is infinate :)
--
AdamUK

Add pictures here
βœ–
AdamUKgardenbanana wrote:

Maria Molina... gotta love her architecture.
Add pictures here
βœ–
AdamUK wrote:

I would like to have multiple 'greenhouses', rather enclosed environments, each set up for different growing conditions of temperature, humidity, light etc, to permit exotic plants from all round the world to be studied. (You did say the budget was infinite). So we can wander from the cloud forests of Hawaii to the Atacama desert to Heard Island. It would of course be thermally efficient as the heat pumped from Heard island will go to the Sahara! In payment for this concept I would like the modest reward of 10% of the annual operating budget per year.
David
Add pictures here
βœ–
AdamUK;941915 Wrote: > Hello Enthusiasts,

> plant and tree enthusiasts retreat in Bradgate park, Leicester.

> what enthusiasts/professionals would require or like in a building like > this, so if you would be so kind could you help me out?

> for learning, viewing and volunteering in plant research within my > building.

Shaking my head in disbelief !!! No wonder the fees are going up !!
--
lannerman

Add pictures here
βœ–
AdamUK schrieb:

i would like a special place for various lemon parties.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Do not worry, you are not missing anything intelligent.
Marcus
Add pictures here
βœ–

Is anybody going to believe anything posted by the crazy old pussy and asshole farrel after seeing her lie about a mole being a wart? Now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of shit and convicted child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie
Add pictures here
βœ–
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by Checkmate and his many talented socks. Oh yeah... I should also mention that % said this shit: ~ ~ i don't see anything that kiddie stroker says anymore
Go finger yourself, you vile piece of shit.
--
Checkmate
Copyright © 2011