Garden diary Software

I've not really done this aspect of gardening well. I've been more into weather. But "Chronories" Mac software seems to be pushing me in data collection for the garden. The software is really a database maker but shows up and bugs me for input. I'm talking about what I plan and did in the garden. Can than look back via date and read. Does more too like what apps or music or ..... Planted this done that when and how it workout. Neat.

US ~$ 20 free trial. A beta

Bill

Reply to
Bill who putters

I do my diary as a set of Web pages; see my signature. I could also use a table within Word if I did not want to make it public.

Reply to
David E. Ross

My Mar 5 2010 entry

Thinking about raking leafs by front door to look at possible mole vole damage. Trimmed snow damage bamboo by pond.

Bill

Reply to
Bill who putters

I will try the free trail and see how it goes. I admit I often fail to update my garden information. I do wish there was a even a semi decent garden software program for planting.

However, I do have two garden templates for the Mac: For BENTO: Garden Template:

NUMBERS 09': Garden Journal - template is built in.

Both of these templates are just database makers. After Retirement maybe I will try and make my own garden software program. Perhaps I will discover WHY there isn't any. If I design one it would have to automatically download the weather info or merge with ones own weather station.

Enjoy Life... Dan

Reply to
Dan L.

That would be very neat. I got Numbers 08 :(( I used to run Mac JMP in the day love it but can't justify $800 for my puttering. Shame cause I knew it. Import from excel and watch xyz movies of the data etc. Whew.....

Reply to
Bill who putters