Garden designing software?

Hey folks.
I'm new here, so if i'm breaking a rule or something, excuse me.
My stepfather designs gardens. I don't know the exact english term for what he does, but he basically makes your backyard nicer, enhancing it with flowers, ponds, wooden installations, etc.
He asked me if i could find a software that would allow him to virtually create a preview of what his clients are requesting. Is there a software that does something like that?
Thanks in advance!
Good luck!! I haven't heard anyone mention that they found a good one, yet.

It all depends upon how you want it to look.
I would recommend using an HTML designer. HTML is just about the most universal language around and even Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, Explorer, NetScape can read HTML if it's properly formatted properly displayed.
Take a look at http://www.csszengarden.com/ for some really nice pleasant HTML/CSS layouts.
I recommend staying away from Adobe Acrobat. While it offers a little more protection against people stealing it is bulky, dependent upon Adobe's proprietary formats, and it lacks a bulk of functionality that can be achieved with an inlined framed HTML book. Keeping things simple, using proper CSS and some minor javascript, you can create the most eloquent software around.
It all depends upon you learning HTML, CSS and some javascript though.
Being that you are using a ColdFusion name, I'll assume that you are familiar with client side scripting.
Just my own personal opinions and experience. Hope it helps.
--
Jim Carlock
Post replies to the newsgroup.