Gabion Wall for garden - worth doing?

Have you considered acoustic countermeasures ? Loud music will drown them out , plus give them a dose of their own . When they ask you to turn it down , tell them to talk more softly .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Terry, i'm getting a smaller water fountain in time for Spring and yes, the radio will be on.

Any other advice re trees/plants which dont require much soil? as mentioned it is on concrete, a small container which grows a tall, thin tree/bush would be great - get me a half dozen of them.

Reply to
garjobo

Just about any foliage will help , why not do gouble duty and grow some citrus or other fruit ? I've seen some do very well in pots . Big pots ...

Reply to
Terry Coombs