Funny garden statues?

I am thinking of putting something entertaining in my yard. What is the funniest garden statue that you have seen (in person or in a store)? Here are some funny statues in public areas:

Ferfal

Read Felder Rushing's book Passalong Plants for some more.

Since I can not afford some thing large scale, I happen to really like to tuck little whimsical items around the garden. That reminds me, time to go pick them up, let them dry and put them away for the winter.

Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

My husband bought me 3 Garden Gnomes. One has a screwdriver through his chest with blood dripping from the wound, another has a mower blade through his forehead with blood dripping from the wound and the third has bound wrists and ankles and tape across his mouth. They're the best looking Garden Gnomes I've ever seen.

Reply to
Farm1

Sounds like a gift for my brother in law! would he share the source?

Cheryl Isaak

You can see a number of gnomes at:

at the 'Die Screaming With Sharp Things in Your Head' store they do not sell the gnomes.

Bill

Reply to
hollenback

the statuary on that website ARE cute, a few were funny; but, i'd hazard a guess they are ALL expensive!!!

since you gave a false email address, it's difficult to know your "direction," although, from the pictures on the site, i'd guess you're from somewhere britainish? ;o)

nevertheless, that does not REALLY matter...what you need to know about this topic, IF you are interested in decorating your garden...is, first of all to go to the following websites:

1)
checked their shipping instructions, and they WILL deliver to places outside of america...but only if you have a "real" address---meaning---NOT a postal address.

2)

this place---although they are currently stressing the fact that all gardeners NEED to think "christmas" i am pretty sure they'll have their regular items, too....plus, they might just offer links to other similar shops where you can get goodies for the garden!!

3) use GOOGLE and search for "funny statues for the garden" (and if you AIN'T in america, you could stick your location into the search option)...i did that and i came up with: A.
and B.

etc., etc.

personally, i LOVE

MOST EXPENSIVE item there costs $14.95 and, of course, they have cheaper stuff, as well. i got a bunch of "garden angels" whose hands are linked by small pieces of chainlink...and although they've been in my garden on the SOUTH side...their brilliant colours have not yet faded!!!

it's worth taking a look-see....just don't get obsessive (and believe me you, it is VERRA easy to get attached!!!

good luck---have fun----love it!!! ~~CURIOUS~~

Ferfal wrote:

Reply to
CURIOUS