FruitShield usage -- to control birds

Does any body have some success stories to tell in regard to using the following product to control birds:
http://www.biconet.com/birds/fruitShield.html
I started to use it yesterday. Can't wait to see what the outcome is going to be.
JIMMY
On 21/07/08 15:01, JS wrote:

Jimmy,
Why don't you just cover your crops with netting?
Ed

Too ignorant?
Netting works.
Unless you are battling rats...
--
Peace! Om

On 21/07/08 16:40, Omelet wrote:

Rats? What kinda birds are they? LOL!
Ed

Just a personal peeve. ;-) My neighborhood has Norway rats. Consider yourself lucky!
--
Peace! Om

Ed,
I have problem with my backyard fruits got destroyed by the birds. Putting a net over the fruit tree is not a practical solution -- I don't think.
Jimmy

Try Home Depot or Lowe's.
--
Peace! Om

dont know why it would work.... birds dont have much of a sense of taste.
so what does the fruit taste like then? pointless. I use nets and squirrel traps. Ingrid

JS;805275 Wrote:

Buy a cat, or encourage your neighbours in
--
Granity