Fruits

Hello members....
Which type of fruits we can grow at home... And what are the precautions should be needed for that....
--
thomaspoul

what zone are you in? apples are difficult because they need to be sprayed so often or the fruit is wormy. In addition, many people have apple trees for shade and decoration and dont clean up the fruit so disease is incubated and spread. I have had good luck with peaches, apricots, Asian pears, kiwi (non-fuzzy kind). Ingrid
On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 08:41:36 +0200, thomaspoul

Somewhere between zone 5 and 6 tucked along the shore of Lake Michigan on the council grounds of the Fox, Mascouten, Potawatomi, and Winnebago