Fruit pickers?

Only if you want to move the damned thing for me! ;-D

Reply to
Omelet

Orchard supplies at Frostproof.com show an extension-pole item called Pick-n-Clip

Ev Dugan

You are getting free oranges.

Reply to
LurfysMa

guess they didn't pay the Google fee.

It looks like it has no moving parts. I guess I would wedge the stem in the end and then just pull it off the tree. That's what I do with the wire basket picker, but the oranges don't come off that easily.

Reply to
LurfysMa

Sweetheart.... you have NO idea what it took to move this Hobart unit, much less what it took to get it into the back porch and on to coasters. :-)

Reply to
Omelet

An inexpensive 18 cu. ft. refrigerator will cost $400-$500 plus tax plus delivery charges of at least. And you want to borrow one for $30 worth of oranges plus you expect delivery? That's chutzpah!

I live in Maryland (just west of Ball-a-mer, the city that slurs, and if you live within 150 miles of me and let me "borrow" it for storing homebrewed beer and mead, I'll pick it up and give you 12 gallons of damn good beer a year.

Dick

Reply to
Dick Adams

Good attitude.

I don't know how old you are but old men have no business up ladders or trees. We just don't bounce like we used to. Don't let anybody sweet talk to into the arms of potential energy. It can get real ugly, real fast. Pick 'em from the ground or leave 'em.

- Bill

Coloribus gustibus non disputatum

Reply to
William Rose

I think you misunderstood almost all of this thread. Too much moonshine?

Reply to
LurfysMa

More likely, not enough shine.

Reply to