Fringed Wildflower? Central Ohio

What's this wildflower? Central Ohio, woods
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin5/w59.jpg flower
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin5/w59a.jpg leaf
Blueish white, fringed petals, odd leaf.
It doesn't appear to be rare, just not in my Newcomb's Wildflower Guide where I can find it.
--
Ron Hardin
snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com
Ron Hardin wrote:

I don't know what it is, but I've got it growing here in Middle TN, full sun. Comes back every year.
Kate
kate wrote:

Seems to be Miami Mist (phacelia purshii), I am informed.
There's an unfringed version understandably named ``phacelia dubia''
--
Ron Hardin
snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com
Ron Hardin wrote:

lol - have you met Prunella vulgaris yet? One of my favorite names.
Kate

According to my "Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Wildflowers" it is called 'Fringed Phacelia". It's range is said to be Virginia to Alabama and it flowers in May & June. A very pretty little flower!!
Jacqui