fresher

I just joined this newsgroup and trying to get an idea. This is a great way to discuss about gardening.
Shanki wrote:

Welcome!
David

I am also joining this newsgroup, what are some common topics?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Equipment, growing practices, garden design, soil preparation and fertiliser, irrigation, hothouses, nuisance animals, problems with growing specific plants are some off the top of my head. You could download a few 100 headers and scroll your newsreader back a few weeks or go to google groups and read for yourself.
David

I am also joining this newsgroup, what are some common topics? _______________________________________________ Whatever anyone brings up as a subject/thread heading.